Wednesday 1 January 2020

To New Beginnings...

2019 was an eventful year with two books of mine going out in a single year (first time that's happened ever since I started publishing). 2019 was also really special to me as an author because of several reasons. This was the year, I should say, when things fell in place, including my decision to take my writing more seriously and even consider getting into writing full time in the near future.

This was the year when I gained a very special friend in this writing world - the co-author of my next book and my editor. Yes, my books are now more polished now thanks to this wonderful person - D.R. Downer.

I also took time to learn the art of self-publishing a little more. Yes, I call it an art, since self-publishing is more than just writing. Covers, marketing, running reviews, all this and more! Little by little, I've ventured into each of these areas and have found some amazing friends in the process.

Oh, and how can I forget the revival of my blog? :) That also definitely counts since I am grooming this space as a judgement-free zone where we are going to talk about romance! So, to cut it short, 2019 for my writing was simply brilliant! I'd like to thank each and every one of you who've supported me in this journey. I hope you would continue to offer your support going forward too.

Here's wishing you a great start for 2020. May you achieve whatever you set out to! Happy reading, and look out for many exciting posts this year from Love@FirstWrite!

Love
Dee J

No comments:

Post a Comment