Friday 1 May 2020

Mia and Armaan - Love @ Second Sight Book 3


Hello peeps...
It has been a while since I posted here and I hope you're all safe. While we are dealing with the new reality of working from home, homeschooling our kids, shifting our priorities, and dealing with a lot of uncertainty in general, it's also time to sit back a little and read that book you've always wanted to, or learn that skill you've been meaning to. I know not all of us have the luxury of time with so much going on in our lives, but try to take that little scoop of time for yourselves. Your body, mind, and soul will thank you!
Personally, for me, it has been a little difficult to deal with the changes that have come in with this pandemic. Thankfully, writing has been a savior during these tough times, and I'm forever grateful I can find some solace in this beautiful, creative art.
 Which brings me to the more exciting part of this post - Mia and Armaan. Yes, you guessed it right; the third book in the Love @ Second Sight Series - Wooed by Mr. Charming - is available in Amazon! What can I say? When I started the series, I knew Mia and Armaan were going to be this emotional, sweet mess waiting to find each other. And, that's exactly who they ended up being when I wrote this book.
Armaan is the quintessential playboy with an easy grin and a lazy charm while the serious Mia is a sweet, little baker. The first time they met, they ended up becoming each other's 'the one who got away'. However, fate decides to bring them back together. This time neither can stay apart. Of course, being the romance writer that I am, I had to ensure there was a lot of chemistry which eventually leads to all the fireworks!!!!
Wooed by Mr. Charming is now available in Kindle Unlimited. If you haven't caught up with this series yet, this is the best time to do so. Check out Seduced by Mr. Perfect, and Guarded by Mr. Handsome as well!
Happy reading! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts and reviews. Take care of yourselves; stay home and stay safe. This too shall pass!

Love
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment