Sunday 15 September 2019

Arjun and Natasha - Love @ Second Sight Book 2




I have been wanting to write a bodyguard romance forever, and finally it has materialized. I've always been a sucker for a man who's strong enough to protect and cherish his woman without making her feel inferior. Isn't there something special about a serious, brooding alpha all ready to save his woman? Throw in some forbidden love and a second-chance romance, it was a recipe I wanted to create :-).

When it comes to bodyguard romance, I've read so many books where the woman is a spoilt brat who doesn't want protection. Usually, she'd also be the one who tries to sneak away, make life hard for him; in short, be a pain in the wrong place! I'd always be disappointed after reading this troupe. Not a spoilt brat again, would be my first thought!

And then I thought, why can't she be a sensible, mature woman who understood the need for protection? Will it still work? Well, that's how Natasha was born. She's calm, mature, and a successful woman who has earned her success. Oh, did I also tell you she's en epitome of beauty? Now, let me stop here and leave something for you to dig out of the book :-).

And, Arjun? Sigh! He's close to my heart. Silent, brooding, intense, emotional...! Yeah, you ladies, get ready to swoon. And no, I'm not going to reveal more here :-).

To read this book, go to GUARDED BY MR HANDSOME!!


No comments:

Post a Comment