Wednesday 15 July 2020

Dia & Ashwin - A new Avatar!


Hello my dear readers and friends,

For all those who have been following my work since the beginning, y'all must be aware of my first book that came out about three years back. That book that I'd written out of a whimsical fantasy, not really worrying about language, structure, or prose. It was my first step into this publishing world, (at that time) when I didn't know writing would become such an integral part of my life.

Cut to three years and six books later, I know I have a lot to be grateful for - my writing, my books, my editor, my wonderful cover designer, and definitely my wonderful, amazing readers who have been a part of this ongoing journey.  A huge thank you to every one of you!

Coming to Dia and Aswhin - these two were this cute, little couple whose story I had attempted as a novice. But recently, after the pandemic situation, when I sat down to do some serious re-branding with my covers and also re-read my older books, I realized their story had to be retold. It didn't do justice to who they were, or who I am (as a writer. Thus emerged 'Bound by the Marriage Contract'. It's the story of Dia, a nerdy, introverted romance writer who is most often lost in her own little world. When her twin sister literally vanishes from their one life day, Dia goes out to search for her missing twin, unintentionally playing switcheroo with her twin. What she didn't anticipate was to fall head over heels for her sister's boss. What would he do if he found out about her deception?

Ashwin Kumar was also known as stuffy suits. Getting up at the same time every day and following the same routine every day, he wasn't a man who looked forward to surprises, especially of the bad kind. Life definitely throws him a loop when he finds out about Dia masquerading as his EA Anita. And then comes their marriage of convenience. Although he doesn't want to stay married for long, Ashwin couldn't get over the pull to his inconvenient, hot wife (in-name only).

How will two different people as Dia and Ashwin stay married? Will opposites attract indeed? And what about the missing sister? Will they find her?

If you're ready for another roller-coaster ride, check out this marriage-of-convenience romance that's available in Kindle Unlimited.

As always, stay safe! This too shall pass.

 

Lots of love

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment